Stanley 8-Inch Long Nose Pliers feature long-tempered jaws for working in hard-to-reach areas and forged-steel construction for durability. A rust-resistant finish protects the pliers from the elements and keeps them looking fresh after a hard day’s work. The jaws are machined to give you a slip-resistant grip, and the tool’s double-dipped handle gives extra comfort. For extra durability, the pliers feature hardened cutting edges, and chrome-nickel steel gives them an extra-tough cutting edge.
- Machined jaws for slip-resistant grip.
- Double dipped deal with for user comfort.
- Hardened cutting edges for sturdiness.
- Chrome-nickel steel for a tricky innovative.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
- Long nose pliers.-8”.